This Identity and Access Management Engineer will support the client's Security Architecture team as part of the broader client vision to craft a word-class secure product portfolio. This individual will focus primarily on the secure configuration of IAM tools, secure identity lifecycle management. They will also support the alignment of IAM related architectural designs to established security frameworks and standards as part of the broader Global Information Security and IAM engineering teams. Ultimately the role is to serve as a strategic cybersecurity liaison to ensure IAM is securely implemented across client and our service portfolio.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $128,400 - 144,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Recommend security and architectural standard methodologies to achieve least privilege and zero trust
- Ensure AAA model is implemented securely & efficiently across organizational tools & processes
- Define and report key metrics and key performance indicators to the Security Architecture Manager from an identity and access management architectural perspective
- Collaborate with the broader Identity and Access Management team to support the vision and strategy
- Work with the Identity and Access Management team to align IAM solutions to the enterprise security architecture strategy
- Ensure IAM solutions and services are architecturally aligned for the availability, accessibility, compliance, and scalability requirements of the organization Qualifications
Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management, or related fields are a plus, but not required; practical experience is taken into consideration
- 5+ years' experience in Identity and Access Management and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Experience with OAuth, SAML federation, Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Privileged Access Management
- Experience securely configuring IdP/IAM platforms (AD, Azure AD, Okta, AWS IAM, etc.)
- Experience managing access and permissions and implementing automated solutions to ensure audit and privacy compliance
- Experience with IAM policies and permissions in AWS
- Desire to grow into a more Security Architect aligned role
- Solid understanding of commonly used enterprise applications (e.g., SAP, O365)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.