Our client, a growing Financial Services firm is looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead the vision for their shared services capabilities, including a next generation entitlement system, focusing on providing optimal user experience with regards to authentication and authorization.
In this role, you will have sole ownership of the system handling user entitlement and authorization. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs around authentication and authorization and identify the best way to implement those. You will also work with other product teams to define a roadmap for shared content and data services that enable products on the platform. You will collaborate with other Product Management leads to deliver on the overall product vision set out by the Head of Product Management. You will work in an agile environment with Design, Quality, and Software Engineering leaders. You must aspire to build a great, modern customer experience that prioritizes both functionality and usability.
- 5+ years of experience developing products, preferably in the financial services industry; other sectors with a large content publishing output are also of interest
- Proven ability to manage complex product implementations from requirements definition to launch
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience working with Agile development teams, utilizing tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure desirable
- Python knowledge desirable
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written skills
- Fast learner, detail oriented, must enjoy fast-paced work environments
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the vision and roadmap of Identity Management and Authorization for customer facing applications.
- Lead the vision and roadmap of shared content and data services for the platform
- Identify, specify, and prioritize new features and capabilities through direct input from stakeholders, the wider Product Management team, developers and your market and domain knowledge
- Translate business needs into functional user stories with clear and concise acceptance criteria, groom the product backlog and keep the squad on track
- Collaborate with architecture and security groups on technical product roadmap.
- Provide superior service to internal and external stakeholders via regular updates, product documentation, training, and support activities
- Serve as the subject matter expert with the product team and the wider organization on authorization and authentication
- Build out collateral to tie commercial packages with back-end entitlements
- Identify operational efficiencies around authentication/authorization through understanding the architecture of the platform
- Deliver measurable business results and customer value
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.