location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The IT Operations Manager is responsible for the IT network infrastructure, service management, Data Mining & Decision Support, system administration and supports to translate the IT strategy to execution (from the why to the what, the who, and the how).
- Responsible for the performance of the IT Operations team and demonstrates leadership within IT and the rest of the organization.
- Defines the quality of work and ensures that the quality of work is delivered by the team.
- Advises the CIO on architecture and technology choices, technology risks, upgrades, and the technology roadmap.
- Responsible for the allocation of work within the team and the prioritization of tasks. Coaches the team to jointly plan the work. This relates to IT roadmap, projects, and operational day-to-day tasks.
- Ensures that internal and 3rd party vendor SLAs are met to support the prime business processes.
- Ensures that the IT infrastructure, cloud applications and server base (both on premise and cloud based) is operational, based on the SLA's and maintains the relationship with vendors for incident and problem management.
- Responsible for the Data Mining & Decision Support team within IT Operations ensuring proper prioritization and delivery of reports leveraging the data warehouse effectively.
- Responsible for application management of the prime business applications and coordinates system administration tasks for all system administrators of the group's systems.
- Responsible for IT service management (e.g., ITIL) including system administration (e.g., AD) and policies.
- Responsible for IT security and the IT security policy.
- Responsible for user management.
- Responsible for end-user support.
- Annual reviews and auditing of security, business continuity, disaster recovery, performance, configuration management and asset management (CMDB) policies and plans.
- The procurement of hardware and software.
- Reports against deliverables.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.