Feature Algorithm Development Engineer who will work with the next generation of automotive electronic safety equipment to develop and improve our algorithms for advanced automotive radar safety and driver assistance applications. Must thrive in a highly dynamic work atmosphere where satisfying multiple customers simultaneously is the norm. Looking for a proven track record of developing algorithms, a strong sense of the development process, and ability to self-motivate. The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of radar software solutions - focused on algorithms that enhance and protect vehicle drivers and passengers.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, or related Engineering field
- Hands-on experience in the field of ML / AI
- Good knowledge and understanding of state-of-the-art ML concepts
- Knowledge in the field of (radar) signal processing and/or object tracking is a plus
- 3+ years of related software experience
- strong programming skills in MATLAB, C or C++
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop, implement, and test Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for automotive radar sensors
- Support data collection (definition, planning, execution) and data maintenance (storage, validation, reusability)
- Extract, visualize and optimize radar-based features for ML
- Maintain and improve the framework for a complete ML toolchain
- Analyze and validate concepts based on simulations and real data
- Implement algorithms on radar sensors or Central Computing Units
- Support raw data analysis and validation using tools and test drives in modern test vehicles
- Responsibility, support, and optimization of whole functions in an agile environment
- Be able to articulate expressing complicated technical concepts and project information to cross functional global team members and management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.