Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments! We are currently sourcing for a Senior Graph Database Engineer to work at Fidelity Investments .
As a Graph Database Engineer, you will design and build graph database load processes to efficiently populate the knowledge graphs using large-scale datasets to solve various business use cases. You will also contribute to advanced analytics andmachine learning platforms. You will partner closely with various business & engineering teams to drive the adoption, integration with graph database. This role is a critical element to using the power of data in delivering Fidelity's promise of creating the best customer experiences in financial services!
PI Data Engineering team (part of Personal Investing Technology BU) is focused on delivery data and ML solutions for the organization. As part of this team, you will be responsible for building advanced analytics solutions using various cloud technologies to robustly scale up to the large volumes of data in production.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Big data solutions in data analytics space.
- Working experience with knowledge graphs/graph databases (Neo4j preferred).
- Expertise with Graph database technology (Neo4J preferred)
- Experience Tuning Graph databases (Neo4j preferred)
- Experience with graph data models (LPG, RDF) and graph languages (Cypher, Gremlin, SparQL), exposure to various graph data modeling techniques for common use cases (e.g., Customer 360, data lineage, recommenders) for analytical (OLAP) workloads.
- Solid understanding of graph data modeling, graph schema development, graph data design.
- Experience developing graph algorithms, optimizing complex queries, designing indexes and constraints.
- Experience developing APIs using knowledge graph data
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable Knowledge Graphs in production
- Experience with building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models, using tools like Apache Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks.
- Data movement technologies (ETL/ELT), Messaging/Streaming Technologies (AWS SQS, Kinesis/Kafka), Relational and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, EKS, Graph database), API and in-memory technologies.
- Solid understanding of developing highly scalable distributed systems using Open-source technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/DAGs tools (AWS Step Functions, Airflow, Luigi, Kubeflow, or equivalent).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.