This position is an opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join one of the country's largest diversified energy companies. At this company, you will be focused on leading analytic projects and designing and coding models. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and have an intense passion for technology.
location: DETROIT, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead analytics projects and collaborate to complete end-to-end analyses
- Determine trends and data relationships and recommend areas of improvement
- Develop complex data sets and models to improve safety, engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Implement new statistical, mathematical, machine learning, or other methodologies for modeling/analyses
- Discover big insights from Big Data to meet needs and goals
- Continuously improve learnings and practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.