This position is an opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join one of the country's largest diversified energy companies. At this company, you will be focused on building applications, developing efficient code, and mentor a team of developers. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and have an intense passion for technology.
location: DETROIT, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Set technical direction for the team, willing to lead less experienced developers
- Develop high quality and efficient code
- Build applications and ensure code follows design patterns, architectural principles, and industry standards
- Collaborate with product owners and product teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.