Responsible to completely own the radiofrequency product along with new next generation RF products.
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
Specific Area of Study: BSEE/MSEE
8+ years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience: Experience in medical device and RF technology
- Understanding of analog circuitry, power electronics, and RF circuitry at frequencies of 0.1MHz-10MHz, 10W-500W
- Experience with Schematic capture software, OrCAD Capture
- Experience with PCB Layout software, OrCAD PCB Editor
- RF Class D & E Amplifiers experience, buck, boost transformer drive topologies
- Experience developing medical devices in an ISO and FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Works well with others, is thorough and demonstrates good judgment.
- Takes responsibility for projects, requirements, and schedules.
- Inspire cooperation and success among the EE team.
location: WESTFORD, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Author and execute test protocols for the Radiofrequency family of products along with releasing these documents into our SAP PLM system.
- Improve existing products, providing technical assistance to engineering, manufacturing, and field support.
- Author technical documents to verify operation of systems design and product support of systems, sub-assemblies and circuit boards
- Write and release ECO's
- Responsible for the component selection, electrical modifications and design verification at the PCB and system level.
- Work cross functionality with Ops and Service on day-to-day needs
- Embody and deliver the "Exceptional Everyday"
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.