We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: NO
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: seeking a motivated individual looking for an exciting opportunity to join the team as an IP Network Engineer to support innovative network solutions. The selected candidate will be working on multiple programs and initiatives as the primary contractor. As an IP Network Engineer, supporting the management and implementation of IP network solutions. The selected candidate will collaborate with internal and external teams. Work independently on projects from start to finish, including developing network designs based upon user requirements, creating network diagrams using Visio, configuring network equipment, and full implementation follow-through and documentation of requirements.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Network IP Tier 3 Engineer will be responsible for:
- 3rd level support for troubleshooting and resolving IP backbone and customer routing issues
- Design, engineer and implement solutions that support customer requirements and critical backbone architecture
- Create network documentation and training as required for supporting engineering and NOC teams
- Define and implement best practices for network and capacity management
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and network optimization
- Routinely perform proof of concepts and service trials while documenting system integration
- Support on-call rotation and planned off hours maintenance events as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.