- 7+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience.
- Strong Salesforce functional experience in gap analysis, solution design, configuration, and development Integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and other technologies
- Use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, and Visual Workflow to develop extensions to native functionality
- Implementing platform end-to-end, including data conversion and post-production support and troubleshooting
- System administration, including user management, environment planning, and workflow, approval, and message configuration
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Primary responsibilities include designing, deploying, and implementing SalesForce functionality (Visual Force Pages, Components and Apex coding to resolve internal Cases as well as longer form development efforts to improve the overall SalesForce user experience for the Commercial Services teams throughout the nation.
- Duties also include providing application support around custom objects, work flow rules, triggers, AppExchange packages, etc. Ability to understand complex system integration requirements, and work with this multiple teams will be essential.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.