Open to candidates in St Louis, Denver, and Charlotte.
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development and code deployment experience.
- Experience with the management and deployment of code to various environments from developer submitted pull requests (PR).
- Tools experience to include GITHUB, Visual Studio (VS), and Jenkins automation tool experience is desired as well.
- Experience and knowledge of automating deployments from the code repositories to the various Salesforce environments - UAT and Production for the various orgs the team supports.
- Experience in preparing small and large code packages that can be validated in preparation for scheduled production deployments so they can be quick deployed the night of deployment to the various Salesforce orgs the team supports.
- Use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, and Visual Workflow to develop extensions to native functionality
- strong Salesforce functional experience
location: St Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The individuals will be focused on Deployment activities associated with all changes to our application in multiple environments (UAT & Production) supporting multiple Salesforce orgs | Company - Enterprise & Company - Business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.