- Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight for application onboarding for several business functions
- Identifying issues and solving complex problems as part of a team; Ability to take initiative, identify problems and propose solutions.
- Executing on projects that follow an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Functioning as a team member, managing competing priorities, understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and real-time feedback.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with event-driven, asynchronous programming concepts and best practice application design principles.
- Leveraging deep software development skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C#, Java, Python, Node JS)
- Experience with SDK Development including effective versioning strategies and the importance of user documentation
- Knowledge of Azure API Management, Event Hubs, Nifi , Source Control (Git), CI/CD workflows using Jenkins or AzDevOps
- Visualization tools: PowerBI or Tableau
- Working within relational databases and writing SQL queries;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to constant change.
- Exhibits unlimited curiosity, with a desire to learn and seek understanding of how things work
- Understands current business processes & technologies and the ability to learn new business processes & technologies quickly;
- Exhibiting proven written and verbal communication skills; and
- Working well under pressure and meeting demanding deadlines with high attention to detail;
- Working efficiently with remote teams using collaboration technology
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.