Our client is looking to add a Fullstack Java Developer to their growing team. Ideal candidates need to have experience with solution architectures that leverage buy or build options, as well as cloud (PaaS and SaaS) solutions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company with high international brand recognition. This is a contract position with the opportunity to be extended or convert to a permanent employee. This position offers excellent pay and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the retail and entertainment space.
- Demonstrated experience with Reactive Programming in Java along with functional paradigms specifically JavaSpring, Web Flux, Spring Reactor and Spring Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with Rest, preferably Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform, preferably AWS, and container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation.
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Solution Architect to coordinate with architects and designers from various disciplines (solution, infrastructure, data/information) to define the most effective solution to business problems, while also leveraging their knowledge of existing systems and services and the capabilities available in the marketplace.
- The Solution Architect will also partner with delivery, production support and Shared Services partners (e.g., Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Engineering, Reference Architecture etc.) to ensure alignment of the solution approach and estimates with each stakeholder.
- The individual will also work with various business stakeholders in problem solving, creating business capabilities, and defining effective and efficient technology solutions for solving business problems and enabling business capabilities. ?
- The successful candidate requires technical knowledge and skills that are broad and deep, covering various hardware, software, and platforms.
- The candidate must be comfortable operating in complex heterogeneous technology environments, and have experience with highly integrated and mission critical solutions.
- The candidate must possess the ability to share and communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to business sponsors and partners, technical resources, and executives, in clear concise language that is the effective for each respective group.
- The candidate should have experience in digital and mobile technology areas.
- The candidate should have experience in solution architectures that leverage buy or build options, as well as cloud (PaaS and SaaS) solutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.