Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role;
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $42.84 - 48.20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Broker Commissions Calculations, Validations, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Employs specified analytical methods and tools to access data to provide reportable information from KP information systems.
- Provides support and point of contact for department clients requesting routine information, data summaries and or reports.
- Researches key business issues, directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Can apply specified analytical methods including assessing the significance of observed changes, identifying associations among measured quantities, forecasting trends, etc.
- Can contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing project or task objectives, methods, data, and results.
- Able to implement specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Demonstrated use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts of data analytics.
- Some knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.