Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role;
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $57.08 - 64.22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Do you enjoy bringing digital concepts to life on web and mobile for our healthcare client consumers Can you bring simplicity and focus to complex ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with others to drive change and promote a vision, and then play a vital role in bringing that vision to life? The work you can do at this top healthcare client's organization will support the health and wellbeing of the millions of people who turn to us for care. Are you up to the challenge?
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Product Manager to work on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in the Digital Services Group (DSG) to deliver new and updated capabilities for our healthcare client web and mobile channels. The healthcare client's consumer-facing health portal has over 4 million active users. The site, along with various mobile capabilities, enable consumers to digitally manage their familys health with capabilities such as viewing lab results, making appointments, emailing your doctor, refilling prescriptions, managing claims and coverage and much more.
The Digital Product Manager will help evolve our digital products strategy through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for driving the evolution of high value capabilities for specific digital products. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with Agile product owners, business analysts, developers, designers, and other stakeholders such as business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the overall digital ecosystem and its specific products and capabilities meet the needs of KPs consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Engage with stakeholders in various groups to understand larger strategic objectives, lead ideation sessions to identify business requirements and potential solutions.
- Collaborate with user research, design, engineering and operations to achieve our goals.
- Plan and execute on digital product evolution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product, consumer and business requirements and defining the product vision in partnership with the stakeholders.
- Maintain the product roadmap to satisfy that vision, and working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Measure and identify opportunities to improve KPIs such as click-through rates and transaction completions.
- Serve as "voice of the customer", representing and reinforcing the customers perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Planning and execution on digital product evolution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product, consumer and business requirements, defining the product vision, the product roadmap to satisfy that vision, and working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Define high level capability requirements and partner with IT and business to elicit robust feedback around needs and support to drive the work forward
- Develop deep customer understanding, particularly around how our customers use various digital channels, then identify new and innovative solutions to solve unmet or unsatisfied customer needs
- Define, prioritize, and drive realization of capability roadmaps
- Synthesize consumer needs, organizational needs, market data, competitor and customer trends, metrics, and various consumer feedback loops to develop appropriate and actionable capability vision
- Develop business cases, product plans, and secure funding as needed
- Serve as digital product subject matter expert for areas of unmet/underserved consumer needs
- Pro-actively socialize the product vision with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans
- Provide consistent transparency and socialization around planning and execution of the Digital Product Capability Roadmaps
- Identify and track key performance indicators (e.g., financial metrics, adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for each digital product and utilizing each products metrics to make informed decisions to show paths to success and continuous improvement
- Leverage deep knowledge of online design principles, work trends, competition, technical limitations in order to design products and relationships between suites of related products appropriately.
- Understand the broad ecosystem of online and offline touch points, synching the consumer experience across channels (web, mobile, IVR, phone, in person, etc.) and supporting multi?channel experiences
- Bachelors degree required, masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years digital product management or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
- Ability to work with many individuals and various teams at the same time
- Team player, with great work ethic and quick learning
- Experience working in a range of business areas (e.g., information technology, marketing, etc.)
- Strategically minded, and with the ability to turn strategy into tactical reality
- Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable driving teams and management to decisions; willing to push?back for information and answers
- Self-motivated, not requiring significant managerial direction
- Adept at adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and professionally
- Able to make quick decisions when clarification or modification is needed
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven successes with executive presentations and influence
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate curiosity
- strong facilitator and motivator
- Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in Health-IT
- Experience with Mobile applications
- Experience working with User Experience teams
- Knowledge and relevant product management experience in healthcare or related industry.
- Ability to synthesize consumer needs and market opportunity into requirements for engineers.
- Metrics driven and can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly. Comfortable with data tools.
- Generate innovative ideas.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with both business and technical audiences
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose consumer and business problems, identify solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
- Champion the strategic vision of the KP Consumer Digital and Mobile, and shepherd the realization of that strategic vision
- Working knowledge of care delivery and health plan operations.
- Working knowledge of healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines.
- Agile/scrum product development experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus.
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in situations where processes and procedures are not clearly defined.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.