Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $62.62 - 70.45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This individual contributor is an adept senior software developer and is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into software solutions, for assisting in contributing to and leveraging the technical direction for the development of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions, and for providing consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed.
This position will leverage DevSecOps, and both Waterfall and Agile practices, to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure, multi-channel, high-volume, high-transaction, on/offpremise, cloud-based solutions. This position will conduct rigorous testing activities and will support component integration testing (CIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for application initiatives by providing triage, performing fixes and unit testing, ensuring appropriate depth of test coverage, and supporting the development of proper documentation.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three (3) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Three (3) years of IT experience developing and implementing scalable, resilient business systems within an organization.
- Two (2) years of development experience with Agile Methodology
- Three (3) years experience working with web services and APIs
- Two (2) years experience with software testing and testing automation, including defining requirements for testing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.