- Under strict supervision, assists in configuration, installation and repairing PC hardware and peripherals according to established procedures. Contacts end users to define data migration requirements and perform the data migration, if required. Performs user relocations and returns equipment to stock per approved request.
- Adheres to and enforces facility security measures, company safety standards and software licensing procedures.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $10.40 - 14.40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assists in setting up PC's and related peripherals for special requests.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired through 1 year of experience in a PC related field which includes experience in basic hardware configuration and A+ certification or equivalent is desired.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.