Our enterprise client has an immediatel permanent opportunity for a Finanial/Tax Back Office Operations Analyst to the tax and data reporting group in an established finanical organization.
Candidates will have a bachelor's degree and 1 to 3 years experience in banking, finance or tax back office operations.
location: Woodbridge, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support the workload and collaborate with the Data and Tax Operations teams in a fast-paced environment as required to meet deadlines and obtain knowledge of various systems and applications.
- Work individually, and within small groups to obtain, update and validate tax cost information, which includes a significant amount of manual processing/input.
- Provide support in the setup and reporting of fixed income amortization and accretion amounts as they relate to tax cost data.
- Support Custody/Tax Cost Department with tax processing of corporate actions using CCH Capital Changes and other sources.
- Support Client Advisors with questions about client tax cost data
- Assist in the testing of periodic software upgrades to ensure all systemic functions remain operational.
- Assist with projects that improve data, processes, or user experience to increase efficiency and reduce errors, which includes collecting requirements, sequencing activities, and creating documentation.
- Overtime is required during tax season and as needed depending on project goals.
- Work independently and on a team to build relationships throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- 2-3 years of corporate experience.
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
- FIS Global Plus, Jira, Apex, PL/SQL, Robotic Process Automation experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - dealing with various business, operational units, and stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Solid work ethic, innovative thinking
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.