The CPQ Developer - Monetization is responsible for successful design, development and configuration of Pricing, Promotions and other CPQ workflows on the CPQ platform as well as responsible for the Quote to Cash workflow in the organization while working in close collaborations with the Global/Regional Teams and other IT application teams. As a CPQ Developer, this role will be a strong contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluate business requirements, and determine the right solution (configuration or customization or configuration & customization) to address the needs
- Apply the knowledge and experience of CPQ Processes in leading and suggesting best practices for CPQ
- Participate and contribute effectively on architecture, design, and implementation of CPQ components and Quote to Cash flows
- Being hands-on, build and develop the CPQ solution (configuration and customization as needed)
- Address touchless and Sales Ops driven CPQ process and integration with other enterprise applications like Web Applications, CRM, ERP and others
- Apply understanding of different Force.com APIs and design solutions leveraging appropriate APIs
- Design and build solutions using REST API, lightning components, process builder, workflows, lightning flow and other SFDC components
- Collaborate with global and regional CPQ and other enterprise application teams to deliver initiatives successfully for business needs of Align
- Responsible for designing and validating design for global and regional requirements. Identify conflicts in design and recommend resolution
- Articulate and clearly communicate complex requirements, problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.