We are looking for experience Technical Support Specialists for a rapidly growing organization. This person will provide technical support-identifying, investigating, and resolving users' problems with computer software and hardware-for problems that are beyond the expertise of Technical
Support Representatives. The ideal candidate will have the capabilities to fluently speak French. They will be supporting the clients based in Canada. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: CARROLLTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinates and assigns work projects such as converting new computer hardware or software.
- Evaluates expanding or enhanced computer operations; makes recommendations for improvement and upgrades to hardware and software to manage workload and system requirements.
- Provides technical support-identifying, investigating, and resolving users' problems with computer software and hardware-for problems that are beyond the expertise of Technical Support Representatives.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Collaborates with other employees to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with programmers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications to computer programs.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Develops and communicates department projects and goals.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.