If you are passionate about gaming and looking for an amazing opportunity, read more! Our client is looking for a Tools Engineer that will work closely with artists, lead programmers, designers and producers to design, implements and maintain project development tools. Contact your Randstad recruiter today for more information!
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $94,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work directly on content authoring tools used by the development team;
- Work closely with the leads and other engineers to plan and build new tools and technology features;
- Monitor performance and memory usage and plan and execute performance and memory optimizations;
- Develop other game, editor, tools or infrastructure features as required;
- Work well with other engineers, designers, artists and IT personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.