If you are interested in this position or you would like to recommend a candidate, reach out to one of our qualified recruiters for more information!
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $83,000 - 124,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead and drive lighting initiatives within the lighting team and collaborate with other departments to develop and implement high quality and performant content
- Participate in developing standards and techniques for both gameplay and cinematic lighting
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues related to lighting as they arise
- Develop efficient lighting solutions that fit within the technical constraints of the game
- Follow creative direction to implement lighting that seamlessly bridges between gameplay and cinematics
- Communicate and troubleshoot lighting related issues with other team members
- Establish atmosphere and look for level and sequence lighting
- Fix lighting bugs and implement root cause solutions
- Work with programmers and technical leads to develop lighting specific tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.