Great opportunity for a React Native -iOS/Android Developer, working for the world's largest retailer.
- Senior Engineer with Front end experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable mobile applications.
- Responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Experience in Mobile Development (iOS and Android)
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.