We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Remote Capabilities: Some
Clearance Required: None
Job Summary:The Global Traffic Administrator will be responsible for managing the Global Traffic Team's recordkeeping and reporting requirements for all international shipment activities.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Manage and maintain export and import transactional files and records in accordance with U.S. Government regulations and Company policies.
- Supports Global Trade Compliance transactional post-audit and assessment corrective action and follow-up verification for all imports/exports.
- Creates management reports and metrics of import/export activities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.