Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Entertainment company. They are looking to bring on an experienced resource to help support their POS environment as they implement a new system. As the Senior Tech Specialist, you'd be tasked with troubleshooting POS issues across mobile devices and hardware terminals.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide application specific technical support related to the food and beverage point of sale
- Act as an escalation point for Aloha Food and Beverage technical issues impacting our venue operations.
- Set and pursue aggressive goals for multiple project initiatives simultaneously to provide ongoing system improvements.
- Document Point of Sale solutions for knowledge base and provide ongoing training to more junior level Associates
- High school diploma required
- 5+ years of Technical Support or equivalent support environment
- 5+ years of previous experience working in the IT Field
- 5+ years of Restaurant Administration and Back of House Experience
- Ability to work a range of different work schedules
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac, and iOS Operating Systems
- Proficient experience collaborating with NCR Tech Support
- Proficient knowledge of PC Hardware repair
- Working knowledge of Aloha Point-of-Sale devices including mobile devices, hardware terminals, and receipt printers
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-user skill levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Working knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.