Randstad Technology client is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join their team. They are committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. If you're looking for a new opportunity where you can truly make a mark and work with a fantastic team of motivated professionals, then apply today!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You'll also need:
- Scripting skill sets - Python, PowerShell, JSON
- Tooling from the DevOps Periodic Table
- Collaborates and communicates well, builds great working relationships, influences others, challenges effectively and responds well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to deal with sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Curious and continuous learner - investigates, interprets and grasps new concepts.
- Self-motivated and can use own initiative to work with limited guidance to implement innovative solutions.
- Ability to find root cause and takes a rigorous approach to problem solving.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.