One of NE Ohio's trucking and logistics companies is hiring a Business Analyst to join their team!
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Details are listed below!
-SDLC experience within .NET framework is a plus!
-proficiency with business and systems modeling
-strong analytics, design, documentation, and presentation experience
-excellent oral and written communication skills
-must be willing to work a hybrid schedule -- 2 days on site in N Canton
location: North Canton, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performs requirements gathering/elicitation and analysis in order to understand current state processes, complex business rules and desired future state; ensuring that the context and implications of the changes are identified and understood by the business and the project team.
- Performs Requirements Management - managing and maintaining requirements and design information from inception to project closure. Works with the business, architecture, development, and test teams to ensure that the details of the requirements are fully documented, communicated, understood and implemented.
- Analyzes requirements, forecasting the impact of the changes proposed; defining assumptions, dependencies, risks and constraints.
- Creates and maintains documentation to include Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), use cases, use case diagrams and Requirements Traceability Matrices, ensuring the final product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Verifies requirements by clarifying any vague or conflicting details and ensuring the final list of requirements are clear, concise and feasible.
- Validates requirements by evaluating the requirements with regard to priority and relevancy to the project.
- Works with project managers, stakeholders and customers to validate and obtain approval for all business requirements and related deliverables.
- Help train and otherwise orient more junior team members in departmental functions or customers in system related functions business analyst related competencies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.