We are looking for Linux and Java no UI required. They will be developing their own intellectual property working for the CTO independent from IT. Developing software around client monitoring systems. Telephone systems, networking. Write software to exercise the API. Log parcing, configuration tools, cyber security, writing APIs from Cloud service. This team creates everything from scratch, nothing is packaged.
location: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $83.00 - 86.60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for Design and Documentation for Integration, products, technologies by collaborating with Architecture team
- Evaluate all functional requirements, map design documents
- Collaborate with developers/Scrum team during execution.
- Experience in working with BA & SMEs to define and understand business needs and to translate them to system design
- Design technical test cases and provide necessary support during validation of those test cases.
- Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
- Determine the availability and viability of tools (including those already in house) as needed
- Lead/participate in Solution Design sessions involving cross functional teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.