Lead the Change Management on an IT Project for a Global producer and distributor of agricultural products. Responsible for developing the Change Plan, Case for Change, Stakeholder Identification and Management, and Change Impact Assessments. Identify barriers to change and challenges for successful Change. Mitigate and escalate accordingly.
- Operating in a large, complex organization
- Influencing without authority
- Global Experience
- Experience with IT projects (SAP nice to have but not required)
Interested and want to learn more? Reach out to @email@example.com
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Desired skills, responsibilities, experience needed:
- Organizational Change Management skills
- Flexible - team works across multiple time zones
- Ability to influence others
- Seeks to understand
- Analytical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Naturally curious
- Builds trust quickly
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.