Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver management's focus on aligning the client's Distributed infrastructure to the Infrastructure and business Roadmap.
- Supports Policies and procedures to architects, installs, configures and maintains physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure to include peripherals supporting business applications.
- Write and reviews policies with management to document and maintain the integrity of the infrastructure.
- Work with other teams and PMO to organize and refine Infrastructure team Sprint work.
- Work with stakeholders to deliver define an Infrastructure Roadmap.
- Ensure operational state of Infrastructure software and hardware by maintaining Life cycles ensuring it is not EOL/EOS or obsolete.
- Provision to optimal Infrastructure, whether legacy or private and public cloud.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and departments within the organization
- Focus on continuous learning and development
- Dependable and reliable, open to change and feedback
- Independently able to make decisions and solve problems
- High quality work standards and output
- Adapt well to changes in assignment and priority
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- WINDOWS, LINUX, VMware, Cloud, IIS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, LDAP, IMAP, Load balancers, Project management.
- Excellent communications skills with a strong customer service orientation. Background in computer and network operations required.
- Experience managing individuals
- MS Certifications a plus.
- Agile methodology
- Experience implementing automation
- Experiencing supporting an Application development life cycle
Oversee a Team of Server Administrators
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.