Will work with the yield optimization team responsible for providing insight to inform decision making on commercial initiatives, and business and competitive intelligence, and will lead some initiatives to increase yield across the business. This individual is passionate about running and presenting complex analyses, finding commercial opportunities, operational efficiencies, and using critical thinking skills to progress initiatives. The team is agile and collaborative, we align to make cross-functional strategic decisions; the ideal candidate fits seamlessly into our performance-driven culture. Position comes with a 10% bonus.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze company and market data (revenue, pricing, expenses, margin, market share, etc.) and generate strategic recommendations; understand company and industry data to identify opportunities and obstacles related to growth, profitability and operational efficiencies
- Construct business cases to support strategic growth initiatives and evaluate lines of business for cost-savings and revenue optimization
- Apply learnings from strategic, commercial & operational analyses to monitor and improve the performance of existing initiatives
- Leverage analytical skills to support Atlantic Aviation's expansion of business intelligence capabilities to supply the operational team with simple, actionable data to drive decision-making
- Think creatively to support the ideation and creation of novel processes
- Collaborate with all business functions and effectively communicate concepts clearly in oral and written forms; engage professionally and transparently with investors and team members at all levels of the organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.