Are you a Mid-level to Senior Software Engineer who is front end focused looking for a great opportunity? Would working in an agile shop on native software for Workforce Management excite you? Would being on a Team of Ten working to create, update, implement, monitor and maintain client products excite you? Would working for the #1 Workforce Management vendor in the US interest you? Then look no further as this opportunity is for you.
location: LIVONIA, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You'll Do:
In this role, you'll be part of a team of engineers responsible for the core framework of a complex, large-enterprise web application. While the bulk of your work will be front-end work in React.js and TypeScript, you may also help out with full stack Java development, CI/CD deployments, and Cordova hybrid mobile app development.
No Travel Required - also no Vaccination or testing required if you dont plan to visit a client or go into the office.
- Experience with Cordova hybrid mobile app development preferred
- Experience with TypeScript preferred
- Understanding of object-oriented and related design concepts
- Experience in object-oriented language is a plus: Java (preferred), C#, or C++
- Experience with creating responsive design in the context of web applications and mobile UI
- Ability to work on projects without defined structure and participate in investigation and implementation of new technologies
- Ability to present your work, clearly express your design, and constructively provide design feedback to others
- Experience and ability to provide mentoring to less senior developers
- Experience developing enterprise-focused B2B software applications preferred
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information