Are you a Mid-level to Senior Software Engineer who is front end focused looking for a great opportunity? Would working in an agile shop on native software for Workforce Management excite you? Would being on a Team of Ten working to create, update, implement, monitor and maintain client products excite you? Would working for the #1 Workforce Management vendor in the US interest you? Then look no further as this opportunity is for you.
location: LIVONIA, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You'll Do:
In this role, you'll be part of a team of engineers responsible for the core framework of a complex, large-enterprise web application. While the bulk of your work will be front-end work in React.js and TypeScript, you may also help out with full stack Java development, CI/CD deployments, and Cordova hybrid mobile app development.
No Travel Required - also no Vaccination or testing required if you dont plan to visit a client or go into the office.
- Experience with Cordova hybrid mobile app development preferred
- Experience with TypeScript preferred
- Understanding of object-oriented and related design concepts
- Experience in object-oriented language is a plus: Java (preferred), C#, or C++
- Experience with creating responsive design in the context of web applications and mobile UI
- Ability to work on projects without defined structure and participate in investigation and implementation of new technologies
- Ability to present your work, clearly express your design, and constructively provide design feedback to others
- Experience and ability to provide mentoring to less senior developers
- Experience developing enterprise-focused B2B software applications preferred
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.