We are looking for a Sr. Network Programmer for a client of ours in the gaming industry. This role is fully remote and is looking for some to come in and hit the floor running. This position specializes in specific areas of programming that centers around the support of low-level network issues (ex: TCP, UDP, etc.), multiplayer engine design/architecture, PSN platform services, digital rights management, patching and digital commerce.Read more! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and contact a Randstad recruiter now!
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $97,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the game's design to manage communication and enable early identification of issues.
- Collaborate with the production team to develop aspects of the specified game-play experience from a technical perspective.
- Provide input and/or develop the technical design and vision through all phases of the game development cycle, from pre-production through final product release.
- Maintain a clear understanding of personal task lists and project milestones to ensure set goals will be met from a scope, schedule, or game-play perspective.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to managers.
- Manage requests or information needs regarding any aspect of the technical creation process with the appropriate members of the development team.
- Actively maintain skill set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry in specialized area of personal expertise.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.