Randstad Technologies USA is seeking a skilled Full-stack Engineer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist you land your next role in the Technology space. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 4+ years experience in React.js, Next.js, and micro frontends in building web applications
- 4+ years experience with Python in AWS environment (if no Python experience but has Node.js I would be open to that)
- Interest to work across FE and BE
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction- a self-starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results
- GraphQL nice to have
- Previous ecommerce experience nice to have
- Experience integrating web frontends with complex multi-tier applications nice to have
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.