Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role;
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $117,500 - 177,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 3+ years hands-on System Administration/Clinical Application experience
- Additional 3+ years managing a team (small to medium size sufficient)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Looking for someone with empathy, who can connect with their team and be a trusted resource to them
- Part of our top healthcare client's Enterprise Shared Services group (ESS), specifically within Clinical Technology arm (ClinTech)
- This group implements and manages all medical devices in the CO region, as well as all the clinical applications
- This person will manage a team of 11 System Administrators. All of these folks are highly accountable, and have established effective productivity/workflows
- Really looking for this Manager to be a guide/coach to step in when team members hit roadblocks, or need general input on their work
- Role will also include directing of project initiatives and implementations/upgrades
- Some help with escalations as it relates to issues/problems with software, this Manager may need to escalate to internal teams or associated vendor
- Will work with sister Biomedical Device Teams and internal Project Management team for implementation/upgrade work
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.