**** 100% remote position *****
Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a Dorothy-Comfort implementation. The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have background, knowledge and experience with Epic Dorothy-Comfort implementation at other client locations
- Knowledge of and familiar with Epic implementation methodology and project management tools
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serve as an Epic Project Manager on the Dorothy-Comfort implementation project
- Collaborate with Sponsors, stakeholders, other project managers and the implementation team to ensure successful on-time, within budget project delivery
- Manage daily activities and priorities of the implementation project team
- Maintain appropriate project documentation
- Integration management - making certain that every part of the project is coordinated
- Scope management - ensuring that the requirements, details, deliverables, and processes included in the scope are clearly defined and that changes in scope are reviewed, approved, and documented.
- Time management - management of resources, activities, schedules, and deadlines, expose the critical path.
- Communications management - keeping the project's stakeholders properly informed throughout the entire project
- Risk management - identify project risks and also plan how to respond to the risks if they occur
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.