For this contractor assignment, this IT Apps Programmer Lead develops information technology solutions and provides guidance to others for the development of high-quality, cost-effective information technology solutions that address business needs. Oversees design and development activities and ensures documentation of how the software was developed and will be maintained. Monitors system activities to understand function, status and trends of systems or applications. Ensures that system modifications and improvements are successfully implemented.
location: Mayfield Village, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes information from various sources to identify options and communicates recommendations
- Presents information that summarizes overall application or technology status and trends for business level review
- Reviews the work of others to provide design or programming recommendations and guides work to completion
- Mentors and coaches others to enhance professional and technical skills
- Analyzes requirements for software programs or application enhancements
- Creates detailed programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for complex software programs, components or applications
- Performs development testing and audits results
- Supports and maintains software programs, components or applications in a production environment
- Supports and clarifies direction in times of change in order to minimize confusion or disruption to business processes
- Reviews documentation and ensures standards are being met
- Formally or informally leads teams of technical resources.
- Acts as a point of contact for applications or technology specific questions.
- Acts as a role model to technical resources.
- Coding in languages listed in required skills section
- Conduct and participate in code reviews
- Full stack developer
- AWS skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.