Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Lynchburg, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Exchange/O365 Admin will be responsible for support of the current On-Premise Exchange and Office 365 environment. Primarily focused on operational O365 and email support (90%) including Microsoft Teams and OneDrive.
· Exchange On-Premise and Exchange Online administration and Outlook support experience
· Microsoft Teams administration and support experience
· OneDrive administration and support experience
· Experience supporting email infrastructure for email gateways, malware protection, and archiving systems.
· Basic PowerShell scripting and deployment proficiency.
· O365 Data loss prevention (DLP) and Azure Information Protection (AIP) configuration/administration experience is a plus.
· MCSA or MCSE in Windows Server, Azure, and/or Office 365 is a plus.
· Provide Level III support for O365/Exchange Online workloads.
· Perform Office 365 (O365) Exchange Online administrator role.
· Manage Office 365 Users, Groups, Shared Mailboxes, and Retention Policies via shell and GUI Administration
· Provide technical hardware and software support for Microsoft Exchange and Email environment to include outlook clients and click to run version of Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
· Address service request and incident tickets submitted by the user population requesting new access or break/fix activities to support the user community
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.