location: COSTA MESA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Own end-to-end responsibility on projects of increasing complexity; from technical design through completion and deployment.
- Participate in full application lifecycle (concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release management).
- Write clean, correct code incorporating feedback from code reviews; consistently follow and enforce best practices.
- Evaluate assignments/requests, properly prioritize tasks and/or projects, and solve problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
- Collaborate on API contracts which are documented and agreed upon by multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to present and defend technical and architectural choices persuasively.
- Investigate and Prototype new technologies.
- Foresee future changes, lead the feature team to provide expandable and scalable solutions.
- Participate in cross-team engineering efforts such as improving code review system, build pipeline, monitoring, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.