Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or business
- PMP and or Scrum certification considered an asset
- 3+ years of project management/industry work experience
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI & SOX
- Ability to manage project budgets including capital and expense costs
- Strong leadership, sound judgement, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Aptitude to learn and manage change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.