As a key member of this Device Development team, the Principal Software Engineer is responsible for software activities across several projects for the development of electronics based medical devices. Development includes leading the software development process from pre-concept through architecture definition, development, verification, transfer, and product manufacturing.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $185,000 - 195,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Leadership Position
- Work from system requirements through to system delivery
- Develop robust system and high-level software designs and implementations that meet requirements
- Collaborate with customers, software engineering, product owners and program management to develop, test and integrate software solutions that meet requirements
- Resolve issues raised by implementation teams in a timely and effective manner
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.