Randstad Federal seeks a Network Specialist (CISCO ENGINEER) - Senior that will support our client located in Aberdeen MD
location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide direct, hands-on network engineering expertise to help design, install, and maintain various DoD network architectures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly technical core service outages and other complex IT system issues.
- Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and improve client core enterprise services in support of Army users.
- Work effectively with stakeholders, including program and project managers, end users, and technical staff to develop, test, implement, and sustain critical IT infrastructure security architectures and networked systems.
- Work in a team-oriented environment that combines technical network engineering talent with business consulting expertise to deliver high quality IT solutions.
- The candidate must be familiar with network vulnerability scanners (e.g. Retina, ACAS, Nessus). The candidate must be familiar with patch management software (e.g. WSUS, SCCM, etc.) .
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.