Our client is a well-known Health System in New York and they are looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join their growing team on a full-time basis! The Cloud Security Architect will be brought on to help drive the hospital's adoption and migration to cloud computing platforms. Some day to day tasks include developing cloud security standards for multiple providers including Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle, developing security models and templates for cloud adoption, and evaluating and designing cloud security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with the business technology and threat drivers. This position brings excellent opportunities for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop great business relationships throughout the company footprint! Are you the next Cloud Security Architect? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop cloud security standards for multiple providers including Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle
- Evaluate and design cloud security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Document cloud security strategy plans and roadmaps based on enterprise architecture practices
- Develop security models and templates for cloud adoption
- Determine baseline cloud security standards for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments
- Conduct security reviews of new and existing cloud providers using industry and vendor best practices
- Validate cloud security configurations using vendor and third party cloud security assessment tools
- Conducts or facilitates threat modeling of cloud services and applications that tie to the risk and data associated with the service or application
- Ensure cloud standards meet multiple security and privacy standards and regulations including HIPAA
- Liaisons with the vendor management team to conduct security assessments of existing and prospective vendors, especially those with which the organization shares intellectual property, PII, ePHI, regulated or other protected data, including:
- Liaisons with other security practitioners to share best practices and insights
- Liaisons with the business continuity management team to validate security practices for both cloud disaster recovery planning (DRP) and business continuity management (BCM) testing and operations when a failover occurs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.