Randstad Technologies is currently partnered with a community food delivery platform that specializes in providing healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. The company brings together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout. Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, this organization is launching in several Metro areas now and in 20+ cities later this year. Seeking a highly motivated Business Development Executive with a bias for action and passion for solving client problems.
location: RESTON, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Research and prospect potential customers and their companies, identify key decision makers, make outbound calls and emails to meet scheduling goals to drive overall business success
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects and consistently set appointments with qualified potential clients
- Work closely with company sales leaders to help manage the sale strategy and process
- Maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data, and revenue data for current customers
- Mentor junior sales associates on strategy and account communications
- Being an excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.