As an AWS IT Senior Systems Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for managing and supporting all?systems and infrastructure,?both?on-premise?and?cloud hosted.?Activities include daily system administration, managing backup and recovery services, provisioning of server systems, user access management, monitoring system availability and performance, ensuring compliance with current policies/procedures, and other duties as required.??
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.?
Your day to day:
- Maintain, monitor, and support the company's network infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networking, and hosted applications
- Deploy and configure the company's systems and applications?in?our Amazon EC2 platform
- Oversee the development and maintenance of user workstation images
- Work and coordinate with the software engineering team on automated systems deployment and monitoring
- Manage and maintain backup operations and participate in the company's Disaster Recovery Business Continuity planning and implementation
- Research and recommend?best?practices, security measures, performance enhancements and software/hardware solutions
- Ensure compliance with and industry quality standards, regulations, guidelines, and procedures
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Manage securities and user administrations of systems and?network
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation
- Some daily supervision of technical?resource(s) will be required
- Other duties as assigned?
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent?combination of?working experience or education is preferred
- Professional certifications (Microsoft, Amazon, Cisco, etc.) are highly preferred
- 8+ years of experience as an IT or Systems Support Engineer for a technology company, preferably with a distributed software application deployed in a SaaS model and within a highly regulated environment?preferred
- Exceptional Microsoft system administration and troubleshooting skills?with?Windows Server 2012-2019,?SQL,?and?SharePoint?is?required
- Proven administrative experience with Microsoft Office 365, Azure?and/or Amazon?AWS?is required
- Extremely thorough understanding of Active Directory, GPOs, DNS,?SFTP,?WSUS and/or SCCM?services
- Proven experience with Single Sign-On, ADFS and Multi-Factor Authentication solutions
- Exceptionally demonstrated abilities in providing 2nd/3rd level technical support, helping to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Exceptional understanding of web technologies, including servers, performance, security, encryption and Microsoft IIS setup and configuration
- Experience with PowerShell and demonstrated ability to automate administrative tasks by writing, deploying, and executing scripts
- Proven experience with configuring and maintaining firewalls,?routers,?switches, wireless access points?and other network infrastructure
- Extensive experience managing and deploying end point security solutions, as well as extensive experience diagnosing and remediating malicious objects on workstations
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving complex system level problems uncovered in a distributed application environment
location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Senior Systems Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for managing and supporting all?systems and infrastructure,?both?on-premise?and?cloud hosted.?Activities include daily system administration, managing backup and recovery services, provisioning of server systems, user access management, monitoring system availability and performance, ensuring compliance with current policies/procedures, and other duties as required.??
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.