Now Hiring: Okta Security Engineer
Client Cyber Security CCS is the core Cybersecurity team at Client. CCS is composed of a team of transformative security professionals expanding in multiple directions, across borders, and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't simply about defending our network and systems, it's about transforming the Cybersecurity efforts across our company. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us!
Broadly regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of Federal and Legislative initiatives. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information security capabilities that help us protect and defend our company; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow, and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking.
location: Moorestown, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Requires expert level knowledge of Identity and Access Management Technologies: SSO, MFA, Risk Based Auth, Biometrics
· Requires knowledge of Authentication(FIDO2), SAML, WS-Fed/WS trust, OpenID Connect, OAuth2.0, API Security, Cloud Security
· Experience migrating legacy WAM products to modern authentication (SAML/OIDC) is preferred.
· Should have experience onboarding applications and helping application teams choose the right solution.
· Implement, secure, manage IAM solutions, policies, roles, identity federation for multi-tier apps on-prem, cloud-hosted, and SAS applications
· Work closely with IT and business partners to ensure policies are meeting company/compliance requirements.
· Work with various application, infrastructure, and security engineering teams to ensure proper IAM controls.
· Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate concepts to technical as well as non-technical audiences
- At least 4 years of experience working on SSO products like Okta, ADFS, PingFederate, Azure AD, or other similar products. Okta experience is a plus
- 2+ years related experience in security
- Preferred optional Certification(s): Okta Certifications, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.