We are currently seeking a contract to hire or direct hire Industrial Controls Systems Security Specialist for the Sweeny, TX area. An ideal candidate will implement our client's security standards, procedures, and tools to ensure the security of their ICS systems. You should have expertise in networks, firewalls, servers, and desktop technologies. You will be part of the IT organization but will also work closely with the other IT groups, Process Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical groups within a 24/7 operating facility. 9/80 schedule with potential for hybrid work schedule!
- 2 year technical degree required
- 5+ years of technical IT related experience
- Experience configuring Cisco network switches, firewalls and knowledge of related network protocols required.
- Experience with Windows server operating systems
- Experience with HP Blade Systems and SAN Technology (or similar technologies)
- Experience with VMware or other virtual technologies
- Experience with configuration of servers and installation of server-based applications/databases
- Self-motivated, assertive, energetic and a strong work ethic who can also work with minimal managerial intervention and lead projects
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and testing abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong customer service orientation
- strong commitment to safety and IT Security
- 4 year technical degree
- Experience with the Process Control Systems / Industrial Control Systems environment preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of client's processes for change management, and project management
- Technical certifications in cyber security, network or server technologies
- Familiarity with industrial networking protocols such as MODBUS, HART, etc.
location: Sweeny, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintain comprehensive ICS security plan for the site and prioritize projects
- Maintain security patches, anti-virus software, and backup systems for ICS
- Support the MOC (Management of Change) processes. Prepare documentation for the site's ICS Security systems and complete required documents for making changes to the systems
- Develop and maintain a lifecycle plan for ICS networks and computer infrastructure
- Participate in ICS audits and Cyber Security Vulnerability Assessments (CSVA)
- Assist in disaster planning that includes development of written disaster recovery plan and annual testing of backup systems
- Maintain confidentiality and handle security related information responsibly
- Manage vendor work and on projects
- Develop good working relationships with other groups including, Process Automation, Corporate Support Staffs, Operations, DCS and IT vendors.
- Provide work direction to contract personnel as required
- Will be responsible for 24/7 callout on critical issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.