- Robust development experience using Technologies like Java, Spring related technologies such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Spring Integration
- Experience in developing services using REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of cloud technologies ( e.g. AWS, Azure) Knowledge of database technologies (e.g. cloud, SQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Fundamental knowledge of software engineers' best practices, agile methodologies
- Knowledge of test-first practices including Test-Driven Development (TDD) for unit tests and Behavior--Driven Development (BDD) for automated acceptance tests
- Robust experience with Deployment/Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools and have expertise in CI/CD tools and framework
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to all levels of expertise.
- Proficient in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of PEGA is plus.
Tools/Software's: MyEclipse, GIT, DB2, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Microsoft Suite
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for coding, deploying, testing, and troubleshooting java-based services and mentor for junior developers.
- Works with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentation.
- Decomposes functional and technical requirements into project activities and tasks and provides conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution.
- Identifies technical risks and develops mitigation strategies; introduces and recommends industry best practices and standards for the project.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.