- 2+ years of experience with cable, telecommunications, software or online services.
- 4+ years of experience in product development, engineering or operations.
- Understanding or experience in one or more of the following technology fields: high-speed Ethernet and internet service access of 10G to 100G, layer 2 and layer 3 routing and switching, security services, managed services, wireless service, SD-WAN technology, SDN and virtual network function technology based virtual services.
- Extensive experience with IP networking technologies including routing, addressing, filtering, load balancing and peering.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management software
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or a related field
location: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Encourage company-wide excellence and success through active and consistent support of all efforts to enhance the client experience and drive product performance.
- Drive the execution of the product development roadmap by leading cross-functional groups across engineering, IT, operations and client experience.
- Guide the OSS and BSS support teams through the development of detailed requirements that provide guidance in developing product functionalities.
- Improve product solutions through the research and inclusion of new technologies.
- Serve as an expert on performance monitoring and security features of wireline and wireless technologies and services and associated service assurance components to enhance these technologies.
- Advocate for the product organization by working closely with architects and engineering teams in designing, modeling and implementing new technologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.